Highlights Wrestling Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Results] ElPatron Glory 2014

2 posters

Go down

[Results] ElPatron Glory 2014 Empty [Results] ElPatron Glory 2014

Post by HWC_Admin Sat 30 Aug - 20:28

Hey guys, here we go for the first PPV in this federation  " ElPatron Glory " !

[Results] ElPatron Glory 2014 1406460641-el-patron-glory

[Results] ElPatron Glory 2014 1406460612-bryan-vs-orton

Randy Orton decided to quit this match and leave the ring..Oh no! The referee makes the count! That doesn't make Daniel Bryan happy,  he decided himself to leave the ring too and put Orton in the ring again and it's the best way to take him with a DIVING HIGH KNEE to Randy Orton with the barricade! We are at 8! Bryan makes his best to take back orton in the ring... 9! Come on Daniel! ....10, the match is over. We have a no winner, double disqualification.

[Results] ElPatron Glory 2014 1406460613-punk-vs-rollins-hwc

After 10 long minutes, it's very tightened between both great wreslers... But CM Punk has finnaly got the asset with a middle kick, rollins backsto a turnbuckle, it's the chance for CM Punk to put his  combinaison and it does! High Knee to Seth Rollins follows up with a clothesline! The crowd is hot in this match, Punk climbs the turnbuckle, everybody knows what I mean! ........ Diving Elbow Drop like Randy Savage! It's maybe over... 1...........2......... NO! Kicks out at 2 from Rollins. Rollins is near to the rope, Punk catchs his legs for probably a Powerbomb..... NO Rollins dodges with a jump kick in the head of CM Punk.... NO! Punk dodges too and puts Rollins on his shoulders, he is ready..... no no no, Rollins takes off and carry Punk for a Turnbuckle's Powerbomb follows up with a CURB STOMP! It's over.....1...........2...........3. Rollins wins this match.

[Results] ElPatron Glory 2014 1406547260-mcintyre-vs-jericho-vs-slater-hwc

Heath Slater def. Drew McIntyre & Chris Jericho. In this match, Jericho shoulded win but Seth Rollins was here to distract Y2J! He caught Jericho's legs for prevent him to break Slater's count on Drew McIntyre.

[Results] ElPatron Glory 2014 1406460615-swagger-vs-taker-vs-hardy-hwc

In the end, Hardy is in the top turnbuckle but Swagger punches him but Swagger doesn't know than Taker is behind him...... OH NO! Chokeslam to Swagger, it's over guys! 1.............2............NO NONONONO Hardy does his SWANTOM BOMB to the back ofthe Undertaker during the count! It does! Hardy puts Taker out of the ring and makes the count on Swagger 1...................2...................3 Yes! Hardy picks up the victory and becomes HWC Heavyweight Champion! Buuuuut Taker breaks his celebration with a Tombstone! Undertaker didn't like his loose,can we get a one on one between Hardy & Taker ? See you guys for Summerslam!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

For present all of this matchs, I decided to write the end on every match, just for you to have some realism, can you say to me what presentation should I make for the next time ? Only results? Write the end like that ? Btw, sorry if the PPV has been late ( 1 month after lol ) , I have some problems with my computer and so, I recup the PC from my sister who has not so powerful. I'll make the next PPV but only in a old school highlight for me Sad THANKS TO ALL OF YOU for the participation, this first ppv was not so orderly I know but the next time, it will be better.

Actually I search a Moderator who speaks english very well! Because I know my english is not great so get help will be nice Smile
Summerslam's intro is coming soon.
HWC_Admin
HWC_Admin
Admin

https://hwcompany.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[Results] ElPatron Glory 2014 Empty Re: [Results] ElPatron Glory 2014

Post by titanhighlights Sun 31 Aug - 16:41

YES!
Stick with the full match rundown
I like it

titanhighlights

Back to top Go down

Post by HWC_Admin Sun 31 Aug - 19:13

Ok it's not a problem Smile
Thank you very much and congrats for your victory!
HWC_Admin
HWC_Admin
Admin

https://hwcompany.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down